пятница, 14 февраля 2020 г.

Everything We Know About To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before 3

Noah Centineo and Lana Condor face each other smiling in a scene from 'To All the Boys: P.S. I Still Love You'
Lana Condor and Noah Centineo will hopefully be back soon in To All the Boys: Always and Forever, Lara Jean

After gorging ourselves on the cinematic feast that is To All the Boys: P.S. I Still Love You, we have a v important Q: When’s To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before 3 coming out?? We need more genius Lara Jean outfits, stat. More of Noah Centineo‘s face. Oh, and less John Ambrose heartbreak, please—the man is so sweet.

Fortunately, we didn’t have to wait for info on the three-quel, which will be called To All the Boys: Always and Forever, Lara Jean. Here’s everything we know so far.

To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before 3 has already wrapped, baby

On The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon, Lana Condor confirmed they shot P.S. I Still Love You and Always and Forever, Lara Jean back-to-back. They started shooting the third one in the summer of 2019, which feels like ten lifetimes ago. Watch them announce it in the cutest way on her IG stories.

Someone even caught pics of them shooting in Vancouver. Recognize the other tall, hot man next to Noah Centineo? That’s Ross Butler, AKA the first guy who played Reggie on Riverdale before Charles Melton took over. Butler’s playing Trevor Pike, Peter Kavinsky’s BFF.

Read this next: What’s New on Netflix Canada—Plus, What’s Leaving—in February

Lara Jean and Peter’s relationship will be in trouble (again)

LIGHT SPOILERS AHEAD! We won’t get into *too* much detail about the plot of Jenny Han’s third and final To All the Boys book, but in a nutshell it deals with long-distance relationship issues. Lara Jean and Peter don’t get into the same universities, and she ends up going to one far away from him. Director Michael Fimognari told told Entertainment Weekly that “the second movie is about how your past influences your present, and the third one is very much about how your future influences your present.” That’s deep.

There’s a lot of strain on Lara Jean and Peter, including family pressures, and we get some drunken mistakes and tough decisions. (Don’t worry, it’s not as depressing as it sounds.) That’s all we’ll say for now, but you can check out a full synopsis here if you want.

The cast will be basically the same

Of course we have Condor and Centineo coming back, because duh. Their family and friends will all be there, so don’t worry about saying goodbye to your faves. If the books have anything to say about it, John Ambrose won’t be making huge waves in this one (*sniffle*) but we’re sure his handsome mug will still make an appearance.

Read this next: To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before’s Yakult Scene Is About Way More than Romance

There’s no release date yet, but it’s hopefully coming soon

Netflix hasn’t announced the official release date for Always and Forever. There was a year and a half between To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before and P.S. I Still Love You, but hopefully it won’t be that long this time since the content’s DONE. Come thru, Netflix.

The post Everything We Know About To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before 3 appeared first on Flare.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий