понедельник, 13 января 2020 г.

NAKANO: Tachi (Standing) Sushi Yokocho Nakano Sun Mall... the rice was so warm and flavorful! (SONY RX100)

Sunday evening and craving Sushi!  Nakano Station has so many foodie options so there I went.

Sushi start at 65 yen but you are required to order minimum 2 pieces.

Noticed half off Hi-Balls and Sours for those dining on the 1st floor. Standing only.
Of course Bottled Beer for me!

I was the only foreigner on the 1st floor and nobody offered an English menu. There are 3 Sushi chefs taking orders in front of me and unfortunately I must have gotten the chef who was having a bad day.  No smiles and never asked me what I wanted to order… Normally they will actively ask you.

Started with the aburi salmon, ika and akami (tuna).

Something unique about the rice here.  I was a bit off colored and flavorful.

My view of the rectangular sushi counter. 

A fan of Zukemaguro (seasoned maguro).

This was great.  Torched shrimp with mayo topping. 

Free gari on the counter. 

Lots of take-out orders here. The waiting/order list outside. 

A view looking into the side.

Enjoyed this standing sushi restaurants and they seem to have a sit-down area on 2F.  When my initial chef rotated out and another took over the spot the service was perfect. 
Restaurant: Tachisushi Yokocho Nakano Sun Mall
Address J: 東京都中野区中野5-58-6

Address E: Tokyo, Nakano-ku, Nakano 5-58-6

立ち寿司横丁 中野サンモール, 立ち食い寿司, 魚介料理, 海鮮料理, 和食, 中野駅, Japan, Japanese, Tokyo, Sony RX100, foodie, yelp, Tokyobelly, standing bar, sushi, beer, sake, sashimi, tachi sushi, Nakano sun mall To read the article in English. Tokyo Belly

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий