среда, 25 декабря 2019 г.

NERIMA: Tonkatsu Matsuya... OMG their Burger plate lunch is soooo filling!! Gotta try!! (Sony RX100)

So as usual I went out drinking… had a full meal… then some appetizers and drinks… so I totally forgot I ate all that and found another restaurant to close the night on a budget.  No wonder I gain weight.

I love burgers and saw this Gochisou-Hamburguuu for 750 yen… OK I’m in!

You can select English in this push button ordering machine.

11:30pm on Christmas Eve and its super quiet… of course!  

Great thing is many of the items are pictured.

Just 3 girls…

Lots of salad dressings and sauces.

Wow… wasn’t expecting this volume for 750 yen.

This burger… hambagaaa… meat loaf?  Was sooo flavorful!  I never get full at Japanese restaurants but this massive portion of beef was sooooo satisfying.  I couldn’t finish.

If you are on a budget in Japan and enjoy eating alot of delicious food then give Matsuya a try!  Better than McD’s or KFC!!
Restaurant: Tonkatsu Matsuya Nerima Branch
Address J: 東京都練馬区豊玉北5-19-12

Address E: Tokyo, Nerima-ku, Toyotamakita 5-19-12
 MAP: https://goo.gl/maps/6pNKUPhdKSPb1F6V9

とんかつ松乃家 練馬店, 松八, とんかつ, 西武池袋線, 練馬駅, Japan, Japanese, Tokyo, cheap, sony rx100, yelp, foodie. tokyobelly, nerima. tonkatsu, burgers, hamburger, ekoda, sakuradai, nakamurabashi, beer, cheap, lunch, dinner To read the article in English. Tokyo Belly

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий